Cogi lets you Archive, Browse, Search and Review
Cogi transforms voice recording software into a powerful online service that makes creating, storing,
finding and listening to voice recordings as easy as email. Unlike traditional voice recording software that
stores all the files on your disk, Cogi automatically captures your recording to secure, always available
- Instantly replay or read what was said
- Make voicemails searchable
- Searchable, sharable, actionable
What was due… when?
It’s ok to admit it… you’re human. And if you’re like most people, it’s hard sometimes to keep
up with the barrage of information, details, dates, and deadlines that just seem to keep on coming.
With Cogi on the call, you can relax knowing that with a few clicks, you can quickly search a call
to replay or read what was said. Whether it was last week or last year, Cogi has you covered.
- Access anywhere: Now you can access your recordings from anywhere there’s a web browser.
- Sort and Browse: Your portfolio lets you sort by any column, like name
(the party that the conversation recording was with), subject, date, duration of the recording, and more.
- Search and find: Cogi’s search feature finds a call recording by keyword or
phrase. Just type the search string, and the list will update and display call recordings that contain
those words in the subject or highlight text, sorted by relevance.
- Instant playback: When you click on a call, you can begin playing it instantly,
with no download required, because Cogi “streams” the audio to your speakers (like YouTube and similar
audio sites). Click anywhere in the conversation, even 60 minutes in, and playback will begin right there.
- Visual timeline with Subject and Note/Tag Annotation: Cogi lets you enter a description
or “tags” in the subject field of each call. The highlight feature lets you annotate the recording by
adding a “marker” at any point you choose. Highlights are displayed visually on the Cogi Call Timeline,
with the transcripts, as well as your own notes.
- Share without file size limits or download MP3: Cogi also has powerful features that
let you share recordings of any size via email web-link, which is nearly impossible with most PC-based
voice recording software. Click here to learn more about these features.